Friday, October 20, 2006

Munchman

For those who want to read about my ppl flight training in Naples Florida, see the February archives.


Today my wife and I have been celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary. Doesn’t time fly, and it certainly beats my first attempt that lasted 13 years. Hopefully we will keep up the good work.
On a different subject, I was thinking about signing up for “second life” (google for it if you have not heard of it) but decided to play Munchman instead. Here is a picture of the kit you need for Munchman.




I have also started trying to deal in shares on-line with a view to making loads of money. You’ll know if it works out when I buy my own aircraft.

One of my daughters sent me some pictures of why dogs hate Halloween. Here is a picture I particularly like, although I have not shown it to Mrs Peewit.





At my art class this week we were given the task of painting a still life using just marks and not the usual watercolour techniques of washes, etc. I have never tried this before and we were supposed to use a square cut brush, but I did not have one and used an ordinary round brush instead. I always start with a sense of fear when looking from the subject matter and down onto a blank piece of paper. Here is my effort as at the end of the two hour session.




Earlier in the week I attended an absolute beginners guitar class and here is a picture of the five students. I am standing up on the right of the picture.




I am sure that learning to play guitar (for me) is harder than it was to learn to fly. I have not being flying for a few weeks as I have been trying to be a bit more careful about expenditure, but today I have the urge to get back in the air, so as soon as there is a spell of settled weather, I will take a C152 up for an hour of solo circuits. Typically the forecast for the foreseeable future is wet and windy.

All the best

Peewit
free web site hit counter

No comments: