Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pork pie weekend

It is another Grand Prix weekend.

On each weekend where there is a Formula One Grand Prix I buy myself a pack of these as it is a special occasion.
 
These treats seem to be coming thick and fast at the moment. I suppose that is one of the benefits of having 20 F1 races this year. With the messing around with the tv coverage this year, I watched the BBC coverage of the qualifying session a bit ealier. This was not live but about fours hours behind the actual event. The BBC engineers seemed to cobble up the sound balance so although I could see the video, the commentary was almost completely drowned out by the wail of F1 engines. Lewis Hamilton is on pole for tomorrow's Italian Grand Prix from Monza. If you want see the trends taking place in F1 this year you could always take a look at my website www.f1charts.com
I will post the up to date charts soon after the end of the race tomorrow. The chart of Team car reliability for this year clearly shows that Mercedes have consistently led the field in terms of broken cars that fail to finish. I hope that they can improve on this if Lewis is going to join them.

Meanwhile my attempt at creating panoramic photos as easily as possible continues. You can see my latest attempt here. It is the newly revamped Woking Town Square.

Peewit

Posted by Picasa

No comments: