Thursday, February 06, 2014

Coming back to Oz

Since my last post where I went to watch a Women's Ashes match at Hove, I have managed to do a few things and visit a few places.


A visit to the Malvern area where my youngest daughter lives and we went on a local stroll.
Some of the local buildings and neighbours were interesting.
At home I enjoyed a cup of tea in my F1 mugs.
I went on a visit to the seaside (Hastings)
There are some old buildings in the area.
I walked along the Basingstoke canal to see a bike race.
Wiggo and Mark Cavendish rushed by.
Went for a countryside walk around Chobham
A new Scotty dog puppy came onto the scene
Winter was coming and squirrels were collecting nuts
The new puppy seemed to like watching football
It was getting frosty in the mornings
Anyway, the time is soon approaching when I will be heading back to Sydney and leaving the English winter behind.
My next post will be from Sydney and include a visit to Blacktown to watch some T20 matches.

Peewit

No comments: