Thursday, August 17, 2006

This is what I have been waiting for

Yes, this is what all the fuss was about. On the same day that the postman was delivering A level results to anxious students, he also delivered my Private Pilot Licence.
It is the sort of milk chocolate brown (that’s the polite description) colour that I had been expecting.
In this picture you can see the PPL(A), my knee board with the log for my last flight and my Log Book.



OK, it did take the CAA 24 days to get the licence to me after I had personally delivered all the documentation to them at Gatwick. However I have got it now and can begin to forget the hassle of the last few weeks.

Tomorrow, I am planning to go (drive) to the Flying for Fun event at Kemble. If I see some interesting aircraft, I will photograph them and put the pictures in my next post.

A happy Peewit
free web site hit counter

No comments: