Sunday, September 09, 2012

Lewis Hamilton wins at Monza

I did not watch today's Formula 1 race live. As it was on Sky, I watched the Tour of Britain cycling on ITV4. I should have been outside as it was a sunny and warm day.
Later on I did watch the BBC programme that provided the highlights of the race from Monza. It was certainly not what I expected with Button's car retiring due to a fuel problem and neither Red Bull car getting into the points. Lewis Hamilton won the race and Alonso having finished third, retains the overall lead in the driver's championship. See that latest charts here.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be watching the tv again. This time it is the England Women's cricket team taking on the West Indies at a T20 match from Manchester. England had a convincing win in the first match of the series from Durham. It might be a bit harder for this match and of course being in Manchester it could rain.

Peewit


No comments: