Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Skills Test passed

Hi All

Having had yet more poor weather and delays hindering progress and causing a 5 week period of no flying, today I did my skills test. The weather was not ideal with cloud at 2800 to 3000 ft but at least no rain.
Anyway I passed and am currently weary, happy and have just enjoyed half a bottle of a special red wine.
I will post the detail of the test (not the wine)for those that wish to know it within a couple of days.

Peewit (private pilot designate)
free web site hit counter

2 comments:

naples-starchild said...

Well done big boy. Now you have to convince the Mrs to go back to NAC to do lots of lovely hour buiding in all that fantastic open air space.

peewit said...

That is a good point. I would like to go back to NAC and now I do not need a training visa.
Are you still flying the Ikarus ?

Peewit