Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shark and Chips

On 6th February I am jetting off to Australia for three weeks. This date is exactly one year on from the day when I set off for Florida to do my flight training at Naples Air Center (NAC). If you read my blog at the time you will know that I had a great time in Naples.
I will not be updating this blog with details of my time in Australia as it is basically a family holiday with my eldest daughter who lives on the North Shores of Sydney. I will however upload some of the photos I take on our visits to the Southern Highlands, Tasmania and Melbourne, but not the detail that would be boring for readers, even if it is not for me.
On my recovery day after the 24 hour journey I plan to walk down to Balmoral Beach and maybe have ‘shark & chips’ for lunch. The last time I enjoyed this particular combination was in Kalbarri W.A.


Here is a photo that I took of Balmoral Beach on my last visit.




The view from Rose Bay looking towards the city


Last time I was in Sydney it was just before Christmas, so this picture shows a Christmas tree in Darling Harbour. The temperature went up to 38.2 C (about 100 F) that day.


Peewit
free web site hit counter

No comments: